segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2016

THE BEATLES - Discos piratas

THE EVERLY TAPES OF
The Beatles & Tony Sheridan
O baterista ainda era Pete Best
1963














1.Ain't she sweet / 2.Cry for a shadow (Musica instrumental composição dos Beatles)
3.When the saints go marching in / 5.If you love me, baby / 6.What'd i say / 7.Sweet
Georgia Brown / 8.Let's dance / 9.Ruby baby / 10.My bonnie / 11.Nobody's child /
12.Ready Teddy /13.Ya ya / 14.Kanas city.


OFF WHITE 2
Gravações ao vivo nos estúdios de Abbey Road
1967















1.Cry baby cry / 2.The continuing story of Bungalow Bill / 3;Yer blues 3 /
4.Waht's the|Mary Jane? / 5.Dear prudence / 6.Back in the U.S.S.R. /
7.Pigges / 8.The maharishi song /9.Mother nature's son / 10.Oh my love
11.Across the universe / 12.Honey pie /13.It's all too much / 14.Yer blues
 15.Helter skelter / 16.The apple news / 17.Stramberry fields test /
18.Beyond the valley of a day in the life.


THE BEATLES AT THE HOLLYWOOD BOWL
1964















1. Twist and shout / 2.She's a woman / 3.Dizzy miss Lizzy / 4.Ticket to ride
5.Can't buy me love / 6.Thing we said today / 7.Rool over Beethoven /
8.Boys / 9.A hard days night /10.Help! / 11.All my loving / 12.She loves you
13.Long tall Sally.



STRAMBERRY FIELDS














1.Stramberry fields / 2.The bus (Do filme Magical Mystery Tour) /
3.The inner ligh(versão mono) / 4.The fool on the hill (Versão demo) /
5.All you need is love (ao vivono programa de Tv "David Frost Show")
/ 6.A perfect rendition (ao vivo no David Frost)7.Hey Jude
(ao vivo no David Frost) / 8.I am the walrus / 9.Thak you Guru Dai / Happy
birthday (ao vivo na Índia) /10.Yer blues (Lennon & Mike Jagger
a capela no programaRock n roll Circus) / 11.What a shame,
Mary Jane Hada at the party (Versão única) /12.Peace of mind
 (Versão alternativa) / 13.It's all too much (versão alternativa para o
filme Yelolow submarine) / 14.The barber of Seville (Vocal dos 4 beatles).



TRILHAS INSTRUMENTAL DOS FILMES




A HARD DAYS NIGHT
1.I shopuld have know better / 2.And i love her / 3.Ringo's theme
(This boy) / 4.A hard days night.

HELP!
5.From me to you fantasya / 6.In the tyrol / 7.Another hard days night /
8.The bitter end / You can't do that.

BONUS TRACKS
9.Fly on the wall (CD Nasked)
10.Christmas time
11.Beatles medley movie




STAR CLUB 2













1.Beautiful girl / 2.Lovesick blues / 3.First tast of love /
4.Putting on the style (Gravaçãodos Quarrymans (primeiro nome do conjunto)
1957 / 5.Everday (Promocional do show noJapão) / 6.La de la
(Promocional para rádio) / 7.Mr. Doubleitup (muica country que deveria
ter saído no Anthology) / 8.Sometimes (Deveria ter saído no anthologya) /
9.Goodnews(Promocional de lançamento do filme Help!) /
10.Blue moon of Kentucky (Deveria ter saído no anthology).



AT THE BEER














POP GO THE BEATLES - Gravado em 10 de julho de 1963
Estudio 2 da BBC de Londres

1.Sweet little sixteen / 2,Nothing shakin / 3.Lonesome tears in my eyes /
4.So now come (No one lov es me).

POP GO THE BEATLES  - Gravado em 30 de Julho de 1963
Estudio 2 da BBC de Londres

5.Memphis, Tennesse / 6.Do you wanna know a secret? / 7.Till there was you /
8.Matchbox

POP GO THE BEATLES - Gravado em 8 de agosto de 1963
Estúdio da BBC em paris.

9.Plesse Mr. Postman / 10.The hippy hippy shake / 11.Vinheta Pop Go Beatles /
12.I1m gonna sit right down and cry over you / 13.Crying, waiting, hoping /
14.Kansas city - Hey hey hey / 15.To know her is to love her / 16.The honey
moon song / 17.Twist and shout.



LIVE AT THE STAR-CLUB
Hamburgo na Alemanha em 1962
Pete Best era o baterista.














Faixa 1: I saw her stading there / Rool over Beethoven / Hippy hippy shake /
Sweet little girl sixteen / Lend me your acomb / your feets too big.

Faixa 2: Ain't nothing shakin / To know her is too love her / Little quieenie /
Falling in love again / Ask my why.

Faixa 3: Twist and shout / Mr. Moonlight / A tast of honey / Besame mucho /
Reminiscing / Kansas city.

Faixa 4: Red sails in the sunset / Everybody's trying to be y baby / Matchbox /
Talkin bout you / Shimmy shake / Long tall Sally / I remember you.



FILE UNDER













1.Goodbye / 2.Blue sued shoes / 3.If you''ve got troubled / 4.Negro in reserve /
5.That means a lot / 6.Het back / 7.One afater 909 /  8.I dig a pony / 9.Come and
get it / 10.Shake rattle and roll / 11.Leave my kitten alone / 12.I'm so tired /
13.Not fade away / 14.I me mine / 15.Third man theme / 16.Bad to me /
17.Christmas time is here again.



BLACK ALBUM















Disco 1

1.Tenesse / 2.House of the rising sun / 3.Commonwealth / 4.White power /
5.Winston, Richard and Jon / 6.Hi ho silver / 7.For your blue / 8.Let it be /
9.Get back / 10.Don't let me down / 11. On our was back home /
11.Don't let me dow / 12.Suzy Parker / 13.I've got a feeling / 14.No pakistanis/
15.Let iot be / 16.Be bop a lula / 17.She came in through the barthroom winds /
18.High-heel sneakers / 19.Domino / 20.I me mine / 21.I've got a feeling /
22.One after 909.

Disco 2

1.She came in through the bathroom window / 2.Penina / 3.Shaking in the
sixties / 4.Good rocking tonight / 5.Across the universe / 6.Two of US /
7.I therew it all away / 8.Moma you've been on my mind / 9.Early in the morning /
10.Hi ho silver / 11.Stand by me / 12.Harer krishna / 13.Rwo of us / 14.Don't let
me down / 15.I've got a feeling / 16.One after 909 / 17.Too bad about sorrows /
18.She said, she said / 19.Mean Mr. Mustard / 20.All things must pass /
21.A fool like me / 22.You win again / 23.She came in through the bathroom
windsd / 24.Me and Mr. Mustard / 25.Watching rainbows



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário