segunda-feira, 9 de maio de 2016

ELVIS PRESLEY - Trilha dos filmes

LOVE ME TENDER
(Ama-me com ternura)














1.Love me tender / 2.Poor boy / 3.Let me / 4.were gonna move


JAILHOUSE ROCK 
(Prisioneiro do rock)














5.Jailhouse rock / 6.Teat me nice / 7.Baby, i don't care / 8.Young and beutiful /
9.I want to be free / 10. Don't leave me now


LOVING YOU
(Mulher que eu amo)














1.Mean woman blues / 2.Teddy bear / 3.Loving you / 4.Got a lot o'livin to do /
5.Lonesome cowboy / 6.Hot dog / 7.Party / 8.Bluberry hill / 9.True love /
10.Don't leave me now / 11.Have i told you latelly that i love you /
12.I need you so.


KING CREOLE
(Balada Sangrenta)














1.King creole / 2.As long as i have you / 3.Hard headed woman / 4.Troubled /
5.Dixieland rock / 6.Don't ask me why / 7.Lover soll / 8.Tounbg dreams /
9.Steadfast royal and true / 10.Crawfish / 11.New Orleans.


FLAMING STAR
(Estrela de fogo)














1.Flaming star / 2,Summer kisses wintyer tears / 3.Britches / 4.A cane and
a hight starched collar / 5.Black star / 6.Summer kisses tears /
7.Flaming star (End title version).


G.I. BLUES
(Saudades de um pracinha)














1.Tonight is so right for you / 2.What's she really like / 3.Frankfort special /
4.Wooden heart / 5.G.I. Blues / 6.Pocheteful of raimbows / 7.Big boots /
8.Didha ever / 9. Bluie suede shoes / 10.Doin th best i can


BLUE HAWAII
(Feitiço Havaiano)














1.Blue Hawaii / 2.Can't help falling in love / 3.Rock-a-lula-baby / 4.Beach boys
blue / 5.Hawaiian wedding song / 6.No more / 7.Almost always true / 8.Aloha oe
9.Moonlight swin /10.Ku-u-i-po / 11.Ito eats / 12.Slicin san / 13.Hawaiian sunset /
14.Island of love.


WILD IN THE COUNTRY
(Coração rebelde)














1.Wilden in the country / 2.I slipped, i stumbled, i fell / 3.Lonrly man /
4.Forget me never / 5.Lonely man / 6.Forget me never / 7.I slipped,
i slumbledn, i fell (Alternate master).


FOLLOW THAT DREAM
(Em cada sonho um amor)














1.Follow that dream / 2.Angel / 3.What a wonderfull life / 4.I'm not the
maryng king / 5.A whistling tune / 6.Sopund advice.


KID GALAHAD

(Talhado para campeão)














1.King of the whole wide world / 2.This is living / 3.Riding the rainbow /
4.Home is where the heart / 5.I got Lucky / 6.A whisting tune.


GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!
(Garotas, garotas e mais garotas)














1.Girls girls girls / 2.I don't wanna be tied / 3.Where do you come from /
4.I don't want to / 5.We'll be together / 6.A boy like me, a girl like you /
7.Earth boy / 8.Return to sender / 9.Because of love / 10.Thanks to the
rolling sea / 11.Song of the shring / 12.The walls have leaded /
13.Girls! Girls! Girls (End tittle version).


FUN IN ACAPULCO
(Seresteiro de Acapulco)














1.Fun in Acapulco / 2.Vino, dinero y amor / 3. Mexico / 4.El toro /
5.Marguerita / 6.The bullfighte was a baby / 7.No room to rhumba in
a sports car / 8,O think i'm gonna like it here / 9.Bossa nova, baby /
10.You can't say no in Acapulco / 12.Guadajara.


 VIVA LAS VEGAS














1.Viva Las Vegas / 2.If you think i don't need you / 3.I need somebody
to leopn on / 4.You're the boss (Part. Ann-Margareth) / 5.What'd i say /
6.Do the Vega / 7.C'moon everybodys / 8.The lady loves me
(Ann-Margareth) / 9.Night life / 10.Today, tomorrow and forever /
11.The yellow rose of Texas / The eyes Texas / 12;Santa Lucia.


KISSIN COUSINS
(Com caipira não se brinca)














1.Kissin cousins (number 2) / 2.Smoke mountain boy / 3.There's gold in the
mountains / 4.One boy, tw little girls / 5.Catchin on fast / 6.Tender feeling /
7.Anymore / 8.Barefoot ballad / 9.Once is enough / 10.Kissin cousins /
11.Echoes of love / 12.Long lonely highway.


HARUM SCARUM
(Feriado no Harém)














1.Harem hollyday / 2.My desert serenade / 3.Go east, young man / 4.Mirage /
5.Kismet / 6.Shake that tambopurine / 7.Hey little girl / 8.Golden coins /
9.So close yet so fair (from paradise) / 10.Animal instinct / 11.Wisdon of the ages.


ROUSTABOUT
(Carrossel de emoções)














1.Roustabout / 2.Little gypt / 3.Poison ive lengue / 4.Hard knocks /
5.It's a wonderfull world / 6.Big love big heartcher / 7.One track
heart / 8.It's carnival time / 9.Carny town / 10.There's round new day
on the horizonte / 11.Wheels on my heels.


GIRL HAPPY
(Louco por garotas)














1.Girl happy / 2.Spring fver / 3.Fort Lauderdale chamber of commerce /
4.Startin' tonight / 5.Woll call / 6.Do not disturb / 7.Cross my heart and
hope die / 8.Tje meanest girl in town / 9.So the cleam / 10.Puppet on a
sting / 11.I've got to find my baby / 12.You'll be gone.


FRANKIE AND JOHNNY
(Entre a loira e a ruiva)














1.Frankie and Johnny / 2.Come along / 3.Petunia, the gardener's doughter /
4.Cheasy / 5.What eveery woman lives for / 6.Look out Broadway /
7.Beginne's luck / 8.Down by the riverside and when the saints go
marching / 9.Shout it out / 10.Hard luck / 11.Please sdon't stop loving me/
12.Everybodys come aboard.


PARADISE HAWAIIAN STYLE
(No paraíso do Hawaii)














1.Paradise, Hawaiian style / 2.Queenie wahine's papaya / 3.Scratch my back /
4.Drums of the Islands / 5.Datin / 6.A dog's life / 7.House of sand /
8.Stop where you are / 9.This is my heaven /10.Sand castles.


HAPPENED AT THE WOLRD'S FAIR
(Loiras, ruivas e morenas)














1.Beyond the band / 2.Relax / 3.Take me to the fair / 4.They remind me
too much of you / 5.One broken heart for sale / 6.Cottom candy land /
7.A world of our osn / 8.How world you loke to be / 9,I'm falling inm
love tonight / 10.Happy ending.


TICKLE ME
(Cavaleiro romântico)














1.Long lonely highway / 2.I'm yours / 3.Slowly but surely / 4.I feel that
i've know you forever / 5.Dirty dirty feeling / 6.It feels so righ /
7.Easay question / 8.Put the blame on me / 8.Night rider.


DOUBLE TROUBLED
(Canções e confusões)














1.Doubled troubled / 2.Long leggend girl / 3.Baby, if you give me all for
your love / 4.Could i fall in love / 5.City by night / 6.Old Macdonald /
7;I love only one girl / 8.There is so much world to see /9.It won't be long.


STAY WAY, JOE
(Joe é muito vivo)














10.Stay way, Joe / 11.U.S. Male / 12.Dominic /13.All meeded as the rain /
14.Goin' home.


SPINOUT
(Minhas três noivas)














1.Spinout / 2.I'll be back / 3.Stop, look and listen / 4.Am i ready /
5.Never say eyes / 6.Beach shack / 7.Smorgas bord / 8.Adam and Evil/
9.All that i am / 10.Baby what my that / 11.Too for loving it's you.


EASY COME, EASY GO
(Meu tesouro é você)














1.Easy come, easy go / 2.Yoga is as, yoga does / 3.The love machine /
4.You gotta stop / 5.Sing you childer / 6.I'll take love / 7.She's a machine.


CLAMBAKE
(O barco do amor)














1.Clambake / 2.You don't know me / 3.Hey hey, hey / 4.Confidence /
5.Who needs has everything / 6.A house that has everything /
7.The girl never loved / 8.How can you lose what you never had.

CHARRO














9.Charro / 10.Let's forget about the stars


SPEEDWAY
(O bacana do volante)














1.Speedway / 2.You're time hasn't come yeat baby / 3.Let yoursef /
4.Your groovy self (Part. Nancy Sinatra) / 5.He's your uncle not your dad /
6.There ain't noting like a song / 7.Five sleepy heards / 8.Suposse /
9.Western union.


LIVE A LITTLE, LOVE A LITTLE
(Viva um pouqinho, ame um pouquinho)














10.Al most in love / 11.Edge of reality / 12.A little lest conversation /
13.Wonderfull world / 14.My little friend.


CHANGE OF RABIT
(Ele e as Três Noivas)














1.Change of rabit / 2.Let's be friend / 3.Rubbernickin / 4.Have a happy ;
5.Let us play.

THE TROUBLED WITH GIRL
(Linda encrencas as garotas)














6.Clean up your won backyard / 7.Swing down, sweet chariot /
8.The winffenpoof song / 9.Violet / 10.Sings of the zodiac / 11.Almost.


THAT'S THE WAY IT IS
(Elvis era assim)














1.I just can't help believin / 2.Twenty days and twenty nights / 3.How the
web was woven / 4.Pat it up / 5.Mary in the morning / 6.You don't to say
you love me / 7.You've lost that lovin feelin' / 8.I've lost you /
9.Just pretend / 10.Stranger in the crowd / 11.The next step id love /
12.Bridge over troubled.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário